In honor of National Masturbation Month, I’ll be completing a “Masturbation Challenge,” which means a month of daily erotic practice. I’ll be posting here and on facebook about my experiences. I invite you to join me!
National Masturbation Month started in 1995, after Joyce Elders was fired from her position as the Surgeon-General for saying that masturbation education should be part of sex ed in schools. Whattt???
There are so many amazing reasons to masturbate, but shame, stigma and lack of info often keep people from this pleasure practice. Watch here as women talk about their masturbation experiences.
Here are some reasons Good Vibes suggest masturbation:
- Because masturbation is immensely pleasurable, invigorating, rejuvenating and fun.
- Because sexual pleasure is each person’s birthright.
- Because masturbation is the ultimate safe sex.
- Because masturbation is a joyous expression of self love.
- Because masturbation offers numerous health benefits including menstrual cramp relief, stress reduction, endorphin release, stronger pelvic muscles, reduction of prostate gland infection for men and resistance to yeast infections for women.
- Because masturbation is an excellent cardiovascular workout.
- Because each person is their own best lover.
- Because masturbation with a partner can be educational and hot.
- Because masturbation increases sexual awareness.
Right! I’m going to go workout now! Anybody up for the challenge? May is starting to sound pretty fun. Drop me an email at pavinimoray (at) gmail if you’d like to train together!